Tuesday, 6 October 2009

NO MORE POKER TIL I DO WORK!!!

So I gotta catch up with my school work (shouldn't take too long), and I gotta send in my invoice etc for the work articles so I can get money (should take less time but I'm so lazy). So I'm not gonna do anything I enjoy (after I have finished this blog post) until I get it done.

I want to succeed in life so desperately, but I am so lazy that I never succeed due to my lack of effort. I'm gonna try for the next couple of days to get caught up with everything, so that I don't have to worry about anything making my life so much easier.

This post probably doesn't make any sense but I don't care and I just wanted to have my thoughts in writing so I can moan at myself when I fail.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. I am heartly thanking this site for letting me post a comment...
    you have a very great site....

    Jeux Casino is an online casino site..

    ReplyDelete