Monday, 24 August 2009

First Post!

Sup!

1st post! Start with a short introduction.
I'm an online poker player, and article writer, and go by the screen-name DoubtImReal on Pokerstars. Don't have good results there as yet, but it's over a small sample size.
I'm backed for my MTT play, meaning that I only recieve 50% of my winnings, but don't have to pay any of my buy-ins, so it has it's advantages and disadvantages, I definitely think that being backed is the best option for me at the moment, as I like the stress free playing.
I want to use this blog as sort of a diary, to record my exploits in the poker world, so I can look back when I make it, and see how much hard work and effort I put into it.
Next session is looking to be Tuesday, so I guess that's when my next update will be.

Til next time

DoubtImReal

2 comments:

  1. That DoubtImReal guy is so Unreal good, that he will own everybody and will get real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach me to be fake?

    ReplyDelete